Discover How To Quickly and Easily Overcome Your Riding Fear And Become FearLESS Every Time You Ride
Dear FearLESS Riding Superstar,
Horse riding can be scary and heart breaking when you have a riding fear – I get that. I had ridden happily and confidently for a number of years when I was bucked off my young stallion breaking my back in 2 places. Little did I know that I was in for a difficult journey after this.
Seeds of doubt, and the power of ‘what ifs’ crept into my head and turned into fear. What if it happened again? What if I couldn’t handle it? What if I got injured worse next time? Should I just give up riding altogether?
I had a choice… give up on my riding dream of Grand Prix and the wonderful experience I’d had with my horses OR take control of my fear, overcome it and get back that love of riding
I chose option 2 because the fear of not riding, training my horse and riding at Grand Prix was bigger than the fear of getting back on the horse. I did my 1000’s of hours of training and research to come up with my own system that I would use to overcome fear in riding.
What I discovered was that I was not unique in my experiences of a riding fear and the ‘what if’s’ in my riding journey. In fact, riders all around the world were having these same sorts of experiences of fear in their riding and not knowing what to do. Feeling alone, frustrated and helpless.
In fact, did you know that most riders with a riding fear struggle with the same things – They all need to know how to…
- Remove the what ifs
- Take the control back and believe in yourself again
- Learn what fear is really costing you?
- Identify what type of fear you are really suffering from. In most cases it’s not what you think
- The importance of focusing on the right things when you are on your horse
- Get back your love and joy of riding
- Learn and understand the 7 Step Process to Overcoming Your Fear
- Learn how to ride with complete confidence