1. Can I pause my account at any time to catch up?
Yes you can pause at anytime throughout the program so you can give yourself time to catch up and master the previous months lessons. Simply email us at email@example.com and let us know you’d like to pause your membership and a member of our support team will pause you immediately. You can of course restart at any time you like – just send us an email and we will set it all up! You will need to contact us at least two business day before you are due to be charged for the next month of the program so that we can pause you in time.
2. I am loving the program so much, can I fast forward my access without waiting?
If a months wait between lessons is too long, you can certainly fast forward your access. Simply send an email through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we’ll fast track you as quickly as you want to go.
3. How do I cancel my membership?
We understand for a variety of reasons you may wish to cancel your membership. If this is you, just send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll cancel your membership immediately. (Please make sure you give us at least 2 business days notice before you are due to be charged for the next month of FearLESS Riding Success, otherwise the transaction will go through for the next month.)
4. How do I login to the website?
Go to the home page of the website. At the top under the logo for FearLESS Riding Success, you will see a number of tabs. Click on “Member Login” which will take you to the login page. Enter your membership details and off you go!
5. How do I change my credit card details?
Click here to go to your customer centre. You will need your login details ready. Once you have logged in, click on “Update Payment Information” to change or update your credit card information. You can also change your password from here. Your username is generally your email address, so we don’t recommend changing that unless you have a good reason to!
6. I thought I had access to part of the website, but an error comes up and it won’t let me get to that page – what do I do?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you within the next business day and get it all sorted out for you (just remember we are in Australia so there may be a time zone difference)!!
7. What if I forget my login details?
That’s fine!! There are so many login details to remember these days!! Simply email email@example.com and we will reset them for you.
8. What do I get each month?
Each month you will be given access to the next month in your current module, as well as continuing to have lifetime access to every other month you have paid for up until that point. Each module contains a video on the topic of the month, with Natasha explaining the tools and techniques used so that you can overcome, conquer and master your fear in relation to the topic for that month.
There is also an accompanying manual for you to work through and fill out for the month.
9. I’m not very computer savvy. How do I access my online content?
Don’t stress – neither is Natasha!! Super-Kate the Computer Queen has to help her to even turn on the computer… well maybe we don’t need to go that far… but you get the picture!! Because we understand horses more than we understand computers, we want to make sure this site is as easy to navigate as possible! However, if you have any questions at all, or you still can’t work out what you are doing… please make sure you email Kate with any question, big or small, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how you access your content:
1. Click here
to go to the members area of the website. You will be taken to a login page so make sure you have your details ready.
2. Enter your login details and click ‘login’ – easy right?
3. After logging in, you are taken to a page with all of the available modules. Click on the module you would like to access (your available modules will be displayed in colour, future modules are in grey – there are 10 modules all together for the program).
4. Once you are inside the module that you would like to access, you need to select what part of the module you would like to view. There are four months per module – you only need to click on the appropriate month to access your content (again, the months in that Module that you have access to are displayed in colour, future months are in grey). You have access to each new month as you progress, as well as lifetime access for the previous months that you have paid for already.
5. There is a downloadable manual, an online video and some bonus audio (plus other bonuses along the way!) for each month.
10. Can I get the program in hard copy? My computer is old and slow, and I would prefer to watch the videos on the TV.
You can most certainly receive FearLESS in hard copy. The hard copy version is an extra $30 AUD per month. Postage is free for Australian residents (Month 1 of the program is the exception – it will be extra, as we send you out a folder). International riders will just need to pay the postage charges, which we can calculate for you. If you would like more information on FearLESS Riding Success in hard copy, email us at email@example.com
11. I’ve finished my current month already and I’m itching for next month – can I fast track my access to the FearLESS Riding Success program?
That’s not a problem at all!! 🙂 Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fast track you through the months as fast or as far as you would like to go!!
12. How long do I have access to the months that I have paid for?
Lifetime!! That’s the beauty of FearLESS Riding Success – you can always go back to the previous topics and revisit them!
13. You say there is a manual each month. How do I access it?
Login to the members area of the website and click through to the module and the month that you would like to access (see above for more details on how to do this). Near the top of the page, there is a link to the manual – you can download the file in PDF format, and print it out to work through (see image below) 🙂
14. When I signed up you asked for my postal address? Do I receive anything in the post?
FearLESS Riding Success is designed to be accessible to riders worldwide, so it is all available online – you have instant access!
Your postal address is required for our invoice system, even though nothing will actually be physically sent in the post, they like to have it at the top of your invoice!
However, if you are keen on receiving the materials in hard copy – don’t stress!! They are available in hard copy format. The hard copy version is an extra $30 USD per month. Postage is free for Australian residents (Month 1 will be extra, as we send you out a folder). International riders will just need to pay the extra postage charges, which we can calculate for you. If you would like more information on FearLESS Riding Success in hard copy, email us at email@example.com
15. I am a member of FearLESS Riding Success and I have a question for Natasha – what do I do?
Just email through your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and Natasha will either answer you personally via email, or create a FearLESS Friday TV episode addressing your confidence challenge!
16. How will I stay motivated and supported throughout my riding journey since this is an online program?
Natasha is here to answer your email questions when they come up in your riding. We also have a private online Facebook community – the page is called “FearLESS Riding Success”. If you wish to be a part of the Facebook group, simply search for the page “FearLESS Riding Success” and request to be a part of the group. If your Facebook name is different to the one you registered when you signed up for FearLESS Riding Success – just send through an email to email@example.com letting us know who you are, or send a message to “Your Riding Success” on Facebook.
The Facebook group gives you access to other members of the program, so that you can swap stories, support and champion each other throughout the program. Natasha also posts regularly in the group, and you are the first people to have access to the next weeks FearLESS Friday TV 🙂
18. Do I pay $79 USD per month forever? Or is it just for 12 months?
No – you pay $79 USD per moth for as long as you wish to stay a member of FearLESS Riding Success, but to get the full benefit out of the program we would recommend staying for the full length of the program, which is currently 12 months in total. There are 3 modules, each is 4 months long – so if you were to finish the whole program, there would be 12 payments of $79 USD to complete the program. However, we understand you may not progress as fast as the program, so you can pause the program to catch up at any time throughout your journey, or cancel if you feel you have achieved your goals and do not wish to progress any further. You can also fast track through the program at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Can I change the email address I have linked to my account?
Yes – just make sure you email email@example.com with your updated details, and we will sort it all out for you. This usually means also changing your username for FearLESS Riding Success over to your new email address.
20. I have my username and password here, but I would like to change my password to something I will more easily remember – how do I do this?
Click here to go to your customer centre. You will need your login details ready. Once you have logged in, type in your new password and confirm this new password to change it to something that you will remember. Don’t stress if you do forget the new one however – we can reset it for you!
21. I love the program and how Natasha makes everything so clear in what she teaches, but I am not riding at the moment – can I pause and start up again at a later date?
Of course you can pause!! Your horse might be sick, you might need time to catch up on the months that you have already received, you might be waiting on a new horse, or you might just not be riding for a couple of months due to winter or work – whatever the circumstance, you can pause the program at any time, and start up again when it is convenient for you.
Just make sure you send through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 2 business days before your next payment is due to come out (so that we have time to pause your subscription – emailing us on the day you are due to be upgraded to the next month will likely mean that the payment has already been processed by our merchant payment system).
Remember you also have lifetime access to the months you have received, so while you are not riding you can go over the months that you have already received of the program.